Huawei Mate 30 5G ReviewTeam 5g-TechHub
Huawei Mate 30 5G Review
- Launched ; Huawei Mate 30 5G was launched in September, 2019
- Processor ; Octa-core
- Memory ; 6GB RAM 128GB / 8GB RAM 128GB & 256GB internal storage
- Weight ; 196 g
- Camera ; Front Selfie Camera (24MP) + Rear Tripple Camera (40MP + 08MP + 16MP)
- Battery ; 4200mAh
- Sensors ; Gyroscope – Barometer – Compass – Hall Sensor – Gesture Sensor – Gravity Sensor – Proximity Sensor – Infrared Sensor – Fingerprint Sensor – Ambient Light Sensor – Colour Temperature Sensor
- Colors ; Space Silver – Cosmic Purple – Emerald Green – Forest Green – Black – Orange
For More pics, information & complete Huawei Mate 30 5G Specs visit Huawei Official website.
Also read our Articles
- 5G Mobiles in The World
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5g Specs & Review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G Specs & Review
- 5g Network in USA – 5g Coverage Map
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G Specs & Review
- 5g Network in World | 5g Coverage Around The World
Huawei Mate 30 5G Review
Huawei is one of the leading Android phone companies in the world with millions of customers. Making its way in the heart of customers, Huawei launched its Flagship phone Huawei Mate 30 5g in September 2019 along with Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5g.
The full view curved display differentiates this superb phone from the other Huawei variants. It has an Aluminium body, Corning Gorilla Glass on either side with a weight of 196g and dimensions of 160.8 x 76.1 x 8.4 mm. It has IP53 dust and splashes protection, whereas Mate 30 Pro has IP68 dust and splash protection.
Huawei Mate 30 5G has a full view display with an excellent OLED capacitive touchscreen. The screen has a size of 6.62 inches with an 87.9% screen to body ratio, whereas Mate 30 Pro has a 94.1% screen to body ratio.
This superb OLED display has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, a 19.5:9 ratio (~389 ppi density).
This is a dream phone for multi-tasking. Its octa-core processor with HiSilicon 990 7nm+ chip is exceptional. Its 16 core Mali G76 provides the lag-free experience of heavy games to the gamers.
It has a large internal storage of 128Gb/256Gb with RAM of 6Gb/8GB, which makes multitasking easier.
Huawei Mate 30 runs on EMUI 10 with the latest Android 10.0 version.
Huawei has been loading its phones with great cameras.
It has 3 lenses
- 40MP wide with f/1.8 aperture.
- 8 MP telephoto lens with f/2/.4 aperture with 3X optical zoom.
- 16MP Ultrawide lens with f/2.2 aperture.
It has a lens 24MP lens f/2.0 aperture for perfect selfies with HDR and 3D Time of Flight (ToF) camera to capture 3d objects.
Huawei uses the Leica optics lens in his phones which are one of the best lenses in the world. Huawei Mate 30 makes 4K videos at 60fps and 1080 resolution. Geotagging, Time Lapse, Slow motion, Panorama, Bokeh mode, and great Night mode are some interesting features of this phone.
Huawei Mate 30 has a huge battery of 4200mAh with super-fast battery charging of 40W and wireless charging of 27W which is a way much better than Samsung S10 and iPhone 11.
As compared to Samsung S10 it is expensive but when compared to the iPhone 11 it is cheaper than it.
What is in The Box (Huawei Mate 30 5G)
- Phone (with built-in battery)
- Type-C Cable
- 3.5mm Headset
- Eject Tool
- Warranty Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Protective Case (Western & North-east Europe did not include inbox)
Information on This page may not be 100% accurate. For accurate information & complete Huawei Mate 30 5G Specs visit Huawei Official website.